• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Unclaimed Baggage...????

New posts
Bob, I have plenty of baggage if you need some. :lol:
(P.S. Have seen this place covered on TV a couple of times; it fascinates me!)
 
Bob,

It is in the news off & on. Maybe a couple years ago, it was featured in a tv program. It's ligit and seems very interesting if you are close enough to take advantage.

.
 
Been there, didn't buy a thing. From what I guess, the employees pick over the good stuff when it comes in (just my guess). Everything else gets put on the rack for sale. They have everything from tee shirts to underwear and golf clubs to binoculars. Save yourself a trip and go to your local Goodwill Store. That is much what it feels like, and the selection is maybe one grade higher. If you want a good deal on a particular item like a Mountain Hardwear weather proof coat, wait until one goes on sale at REI or Sierra Trading Post, but don't go to the Unclaimed Baggage store to find it. You will be disappointed.
 
unclaimed baggage is great for just finding "stuff". we must have been there on a good day, i found a pair of (authentic) chanel sunglasses for $25, that i have since lost.:roll:
it's a place that you have to "dig" through, to find anything useful.
 
Last edited:
unclaimed baggage is great for just finding "stuff". we must have been there on a good day, i found a pair of (authentic) chanel sunglasses for $25, that i have since lost.:roll:
it's a place that you have to "dig" through, to find anything useful.
I bet. Just like the gigantic resale shops in Chicago. I've seen some amazing things people have bought for about $20 (Chanel suites, Prada purses) but they said they spent the entire day there, digging thru junk. No thank you.
 
I've been there but it's been forever. Seagrover just loves that place. :roll:

I have to be in the mood to "dig" instead of shop.
 
not much digging to be done in that unclaimed shop. All of the clothes are hung and sorted by color, size, and category. most all sport stuff is in it's own section, and the sunglasses, camera, electronics are in a U-shaped counter display, not much different than any retail shop. I'd guess the public area of the shop to be no more than maybe 2000 sf. As I said, just shop at your local goodwill and you will see the same items.
 
Let me know if anyone finds my lost luggage from Delta :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top