• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Unclaimed Baggage...????

New posts
It was a really cool place 8-9 years ago but then I don't know what happened. Last time I went there was 4-5 years ago and I was really disappointed. Maybe it is all the new airline regs.
The first time I went there was tons of hiking/camping gear, sports equipment, cameras and electronics. There were strollers stacked to the ceiling, go figure.
 
Maybe that's where my limoncello cream that I planned to bring to last year's spring soiree went because it wasn't in my suitcase when I arrived in SoWal - just a note from the transportation authority saying they took out some unlabeled yellow creamy liquid...
 
Wouldn't it be great if the airlines actually had a website where you could claim your own baggage, rather than having someone else buy it?
 
I got a "Return to Tiffany" necklace there - has initials D.D.M.engraved on the back - is this anyone we know? My cousin got the matching braclet.

Their prices used to be much better than they are now. I think they are too high on most things.

Oh, and I did get a pearl bracelet with different gem stones - I seem to like jewelry there, don't I?

And Whitey, I'm going again after my visit to see you, sweet thang!!!!! :wub:
 
I got a "Return to Tiffany" necklace there - has initials D.D.M.engraved on the back - is this anyone we know? My cousin got the matching braclet.

Their prices used to be much better than they are now. I think they are too high on most things.

Oh, and I did get a pearl bracelet with different gem stones - I seem to like jewelry there, don't I?

And Whitey, I'm going again after my visit to see you, sweet thang!!!!! :wub:



Meet you there! :wave:
 
Maybe that's where my limoncello cream that I planned to bring to last year's spring soiree went because it wasn't in my suitcase when I arrived in SoWal - just a note from the transportation authority saying they took out some unlabeled yellow creamy liquid...

:lol: Paula, when I saw this site, your limoncello was the first thing that came to mind. I wonder if they auctioned it off like Christi's with a bidding war?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top