• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
Easter eggs? I really enjoy these funn art exchanges on occasion. almost didn't do valentine's exchange because it was kinda close to christmas. glad I did though. valentine's day really lends itself to art and funn.

but, I'm out on the easter egg exchange. IMO - it's too much! don't want to burn out on these funn things.

but I would certainly enjoy sitting back and watching the egg show!


i'm with you on this one toots - i want this to keep being funn for me and not turn into a chore that i dread, like i do a lot of things.... i have just about shot my crafty wad anyway....
 
i'm with you on this one toots - i want this to keep being funn for me and not turn into a chore that i dread, like i do a lot of things.... i have just about shot my crafty wad anyway....

:floor:


I do agree. We'll still do the easter/spring one since I already said we would but after that we should take a breather until the ornament exchange.
 
Well it's not like my valentine even cared. :(
Why should I participate again.
 
Yeah! Who's up for painting and mailing Easter Eggs? Or cards. Or bonnets.

Oh, and BeachBummet....A tiara is NOT the same as a bonnet! However that gives me an idea....:scratch:


dka :drink:

My dear DKA,

Don't you know you can put a tiara on anything?! :biggrin: It could SO go on a bonnet! Just like it can go on a cowboy hat or anything else...tiara's are limitless. :clap_1:
 
Last edited:
I am in for Easter...why not :biggrin: I agree...after that no more...but there really isn't any holiday to exchange until Christmas any way...:idontno:
 
To my seceret Valentine:

:bang: I am so sorry you are still waiting. I mailed it on the 9th!!!!! I will remake it for you this weekend. I just feel terrrible!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top