• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
I'm In !!!!!

you can be my valentine sj - mr audie won't be jealous at all - he will figure if you send a card he won't have to

You need to take that sense of humor on the road gull :floor: :wub:


:floor:

Alli and Toots...I may have seemed a bit timid , but ask Cork if I should be allowed to participate!!! She left the country after receiving my lame ornament.

Cork says you MUST participate!:wub:

Now I understand why she kept muttering under her breath "darn Kitty"
and why she had to buy an ornament in every city we visited....
Yours was the BEST!!!!

Yes I did search all over Europe but didn't find one nearly as special as my Kitty original :wub: :clap_1:

I'll tell ya this much....

Whomever gets my Valentine won't be disappointed.

It won't be flat.

It won't be made of paper.

And it will be funktional.

mmmm

:wub: :roll:

dka:drink:



:popcorn:

Ahem, you can count me in for the DKA valentine contest :floor:

OK a little late but
I
am
IN!!!

Try as you may, you will never be as late as Cork sweetie :wub: :blush:

okay, here's a tip. go to the grocery store and pick out some valentine cards that you really like. go home and copy them, adding your own little creations here and there. done!

also, it doesn't have to be a "card". I guess it could be anything at all. like a mask on a stick. http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=10634

You are so creative toots :clap_1: Thanks for the tip and thank you and OL for including me. I love my gulls :wub:
 
okay, here's a tip. go to the grocery store and pick out some valentine cards that you really like. go home and copy them, adding your own little creations here and there. done!

also, it doesn't have to be a "card". I guess it could be anything at all. like a mask on a stick. http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=10634

Thanks Toots! Supplies are not a problem.... There's stuff everywhere here, BUT I gotta bother to get the old creative juices flowing :lol: . That takes Effort - :biggrin:

.
 
Thanks Toots! Supplies are not a problem.... There's stuff everywhere here, BUT I gotta bother to get the old creative juices flowing :lol: . That takes Effort - :biggrin:

.


creative? well, what about that cute toaster spittin' out red hearts? I like it already.

you know someone will do a seashell heart. where is jdarg when we need redneck valentine craft ideas?
 
I am getting antsy. Are there websites for ideas?

After looking at my avatar, might I add I am also getting chilly.
 
Last edited:
I am getting antsy. Are there websites for ideas?

After looking at my avatar, might I add I am also getting chilly.

:floor:

Kitty, use stamps, beads, old cards you can cut up, scrapbooking scissors, glitter, even 2 candy canes left over from C'mas can form a heart! Sam made cards for the Young at Heart at our church over the weekend and I'm going to have to steal some of her ideas!
 
I am getting antsy. Are there websites for ideas?

After looking at my avatar, might I add I am also getting chilly.

It is going to be 18 here tonight.. hopefully you won't be as cold....you might need a little more fur;-)


This site has ideas on handmade cards....lots of options. Just add paper or stickers of your choice. I went to Hobby Lobby and found some cool papers and stickers.

http://parentingteens.about.com/gi/...fts/cardmaking/handmade-card-ideas-index.html


This site has good ideas as well.

http://familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts/season/specialfeature/valentines_cards_ms/
 
Last edited:
Yes!
wootEmot.gif

I have an idea! This is going to be funn!
I may need some of you to help, depending on who I get, 'cause there are several "new" Sowallers that I don't know, but you all can fill me in ... :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top