• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WalMart Shootout

New posts
Why didn't the greeter stop him? One wouldn't let me into Walmart when I was 5 because I had ski boots on, but an armed robber is okay? :idontno:
 
Why didn't the greeter stop him? One wouldn't let me into Walmart when I was 5 because I had ski boots on, but an armed robber is okay? :idontno:

Five-year-olds wearing ski boots don't shoot you.
 
Why didn't the greeter stop him? One wouldn't let me into Walmart when I was 5 because I had ski boots on, but an armed robber is okay? :idontno:
He might have thought you would kick the daylights out of the store mechandise.
 
Do they sell tasers at Walmart?

Random crime news....A partner of Mr. Kitty's went out to his curb around 9:30 pm on Tuesday night to collect his mail. A car was speeding way too fast on his street. He said something along the lines of SLOW DOWN! as they sped by. The car stopped, backed up and an Hispanic man jumped out and beat the cr*p out of the homeowner. He had on some large ring and it, along with the fists caused alot of damage...around 40 stitches on the homeowner's face and nose is broken. As luck would have it, after screaming for help, his wife showed up in a car with friends and scared the batterer away. They got the plate number, but, of course it didn't match the car as they were stolen plates and probably the car was stolen, too. :eek: I used to yell and wave my arms at speeders on my other street all the time, as I was usually out in the yard with neighbors and little children.


Mr. K told me this to curb my mouth. :shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top