• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WC Deputy needs a long term rental

New posts

wccop

Beach Comber
I am a WC Sheriff Deputy and I am looking for a place to rent, long-term and furnished. I am single and I do not have any pets. Anywhere from Inlet Beach to Freeport. I would really prefer to be in Santa Rosa Beach but i'm not picky and am very reliable. If any knows...give me a shout. Thanks! PS...it's good to have a cop car parked in your neighborhood....hmmmm.
 
long term rental

What is the date range you are looking for?

I am a WC Sheriff Deputy and I am looking for a place to rent, long-term and furnished. I am single and I do not have any pets. Anywhere from Inlet Beach to Freeport. I would really prefer to be in Santa Rosa Beach but i'm not picky and am very reliable. If any knows...give me a shout. Thanks! PS...it's good to have a cop car parked in your neighborhood....hmmmm.
 
I am not in a huge rush to move so it could be late August even into September. I am trying to get anything under $1000 mo and hopefully that includes utilities.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top