• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Weather radar

New posts
Hey Kurt,

Speaking of weather and geekiness, have you ever considered setting up a personal weather station in SoWal and tying it to your site? The only detailed weather measurements I can ever find are observations at Destin or Panama City.

In case you ever run out of other things to do:

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/index.asp

Sure would have loved something like this for Grayton when Ivan was barelling through.

Weather underground is one of my favorite weather sites.
 
lenzoe said:
Hey Kurt,

Speaking of weather and geekiness, have you ever considered setting up a personal weather station in SoWal and tying it to your site? The only detailed weather measurements I can ever find are observations at Destin or Panama City.

In case you ever run out of other things to do:

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/index.asp

Sure would have loved something like this for Grayton when Ivan was barelling through.

Weather underground is one of my favorite weather sites.

That's cool. I'm afraid I would get hunted down if i set that up before a webcam. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top