• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wedding house??

New posts

VandyAndy

Beach Crab
Hey everyone, I am a student up at Vanderbilt in Nashville, TN and my fiance and I have been coming down to the SoWal area for years, so we obviously would love to have out wedding there. We considered Rosemary beach, but would love to just rent a house that is big enough for our wedding party (about 20 people) and has a gulf front patio or lawn to hold the reception for about 75 people. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. We are planning a trip down there with my fiance's family in the middle of the summer and would love to have some houses in mind to look at.
Thanks for your time!
Adrienne
 
:welcome: Welcome VanyAndy..Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. I am sure you will get some of the folks on the board to answer your question! Good luck with your house hunting!
 
VandyAndy said:
Hey everyone, I am a student up at Vanderbilt in Nashville, TN and my fiance and I have been coming down to the SoWal area for years, so we obviously would love to have out wedding there. We considered Rosemary beach, but would love to just rent a house that is big enough for our wedding party (about 20 people) and has a gulf front patio or lawn to hold the reception for about 75 people. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. We are planning a trip down there with my fiance's family in the middle of the summer and would love to have some houses in mind to look at.
Thanks for your time!
Adrienne

:welcome: Congrats!

Go here - http://www.sowal.com/rentals.html

Look for the gulf front houses that sleep enough people for your party, or get 2 that are near each other. Many of them will have large patio areas/decks, or if you need to you can rent a space for the reception.
 
Might I suggest Romarin at Rosemary Beach? It sleeps maybe 6 people, plus there is a carriage house for more. Then rent another house in close proximity. I like Romarin because it has a killer courtyard and looks over the Western Green where you could have the reception. :cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top