• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wednesday's 'Tar?

New posts
Glad to see ya back Linda. :clap_1:

Not sure on the tars, there was a list of possibilities on another thread. Tootsie had some good ones.
Where's Allifunn when you need her? :idontno:

I pm'd her re: wed tars. she must be out partying. :idontno:
 
I think vampires should come closer to Halloween...:idontno:
But, in honor of Suzanne, I think it should be "big hair day".
 
Yeah, I dig vampires too and I'm getting excited for Halloween. But wasn't sure if we'd get burned out too soon with halloween/vampire stuff.
I'm letting someone else choose - - I'm always a follower...

I agree. I figured it would be appropriate around Halloweeny. maybe tar week would be easier. Changing tars everyday is cutting in my SoWal time.:funn:

OK, big hair day so sounds funn.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top