Miss Kitty
Meow
Maybe Jfunn can look for a pecker while she is on the prowl for balls:funn:
Boo Yah! She's going to have her hands full!
Maybe Jfunn can look for a pecker while she is on the prowl for balls:funn:
Wow that is a large one, I could use it. The one I had for dinner last night was only enough to feed 2.![]()
![]()
![]()
(this is sick, I hope everone who reads this finds humor in it and does not come and tp my house )
I find them to be too gamey for my taste, but the ivory bill carves nicely into cute little totem poles. ;-)
Maybe Jfunn can look for a pecker while she is on the prowl for balls:funn:
:funn: 
Maybe Jfunn can look for a pecker while she is on the prowl for balls:funn:
spewed wine!!!!:funn: :funn: rare form skunkyMaybe Jfunn can look for a pecker while she is on the prowl for balls:funn:
Maybe Jfunn can look for a pecker while she is on the prowl for balls:funn: