• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What did I hook?

New posts
So I arrived at the bayside retreat at 5PM. I had a lure in the water by 5:05. I hooked some sort of fish that was new to me-It almost looked like a mini tarpon;took my lure aggresively and then danced on the water surface until my hook had been spit out. What was this fish? It was a cool experience!:idontno:
 
That is right, with light weight tackle, Lady Fish put on a fun fight as the swim side to side and jump out of the water. Plenty of them in the Gulf right now.
 
No ladyfish tonight, just redfish and a speckled trout. Spotted some stingrays and dolphins. A really loud Kingfisher was watching the proceedings. Gorgeous sunset to boot:cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top