Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
We used to catch something that looked like that in the backwaters/inlets of the "low country" in South Carolina. We called them "croakers" . Nasty, slimy fish. We would put them in our crab traps for bait.
I am NOT a marine biologist or fisherman (just play them on TV) but after I saw his teeth, I used a net with a really long handle to scoop him up and put him back in the water. :shock:
(This thread is much needed light hearted banter to keep my mind off of Dennis Destruction)