• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What kind of drink is THIS?

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
You are beginning to get the hang of what I'm getting at here. :lol:
I spent all weekend in the rap gang yo.

Actually...yours truly was featured as an extra in the video. :clap_1:
Are you, like, ALMOST FAMOUS (as in one of my very favorite movies)? :cool:
 
ALMOST FAMOUS is one of my favorites too. I've worn out the CD from listening to it so much. I know it by heart.

Anyway, daughter just walked in and I asked her--as I gave her a nice cup of Earl Grey tea, NOT pimpjuice--what this drink was all about. First, it's not carbonated "so it's better than soda," Second, it's mostly sugar "so it tastes great, Mom," and Third, it's pimpjuice "but that's not such a harsh word for us, Mom, so it's cool."

I'll never keep up. :bang:

BTW, we listened to Nelly on Rhapsody and it sounds nice but damned if I know how a guy got to be named Nelly. And we thought a guy named Sue was bad enough? :idontno:
 
Kimmifunn said:
You are beginning to get the hang of what I'm getting at here. :lol:
I spent all weekend in the rap gang yo.

Actually...yours truly was featured as an extra in the video. :clap_1:

Cool!!! :cool: That means we kinda like know someone almost famous! You'll have to let us know when it airs on MTV.
 
Ocean Lover said:
Cool!!! :cool: That means we kinda like know someone almost famous! You'll have to let us know when it airs on MTV.
Yeah...very ALMOST Famous! We weren't in the "entourage" if you will...but we were following them around all weekend since they were shooting in the store.

Some co-workers and PAs were extras in one shot. They were probably pretty desperate considering we were all going on zero sleep.

I'll let everyone know when it premieres. They are doing a making the video out of it as well so I'm interested to see that as well!
 
RiverOtter said:
River<---Thanking the good Lord above we didn't have girls--->Otter :biggrin:

Boy...I used to wish for at least one daughter, but that little blue guy reminds me that I was probably blessed to have had all boys! :lol: I have three sons...who thankfully are all now married, which means I don't have to worry about that blue squirmy little smilie of yours! :funn:
 
Kimmifunn said:
It's Nelly's energy drink.

50 Cent aka Fitty has a Vitamen Water Flavor.

Lil' Jon has Crunk Juice.


What is CRUNK juice? I think I need to spend the day watching MTV and catching up on current culture.
 
Kimmifunn said:
You are beginning to get the hang of what I'm getting at here. :lol:
I spent all weekend in the rap gang yo.

Actually...yours truly was featured as an extra in the video. :clap_1:

If you were in a rap video you must have been doing this
moon2.gif
 
:eek: OMG What happened on this board when I went to church last night????? I come home to pimp juice and a rap song?!?! Kimmifunn I would love to see you in the video but I don't think I can take the lyrics!!!!! Maybe you can just do a video clip of the part you're in and email to us or something...Are we gonna have an exciting episode of TATTOOL or what???? :blink:
 
Mermaid said:
BTW, we listened to Nelly on Rhapsody and it sounds nice but damned if I know how a guy got to be named Nelly. And we thought a guy named Sue was bad enough? :idontno:
Well, I guess he thinks it's better than his real name--Cornell!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top