• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What trait..

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
do you admire most in your best friend?
 
Merman is my best friend. Even if I never married him, he'd still be a best friend. Looking at him strictly in the friendship department, what I admire most about him is that he's not wishy-washy. I can change my mind a million times but that's because I talk off the top of my head, saying whatever springs into mind! Not Merman. He thinks before he talks and when he says something, it's with conviction. As I could never hope to emulate this, I admire it instead.
 
Merman is my best friend. Even if I never married him, he'd still be a best friend. Looking at him strictly in the friendship department, what I admire most about him is that he's not wishy-washy. I can change my mind a million times but that's because I talk off the top of my head, saying whatever springs into mind! Not Merman. He thinks before he talks and when he says something, it's with conviction. As I could never hope to emulate this, I admire it instead.

Awwww..I love this. :wub:
 
their economy of words combined with abundance of meaning
 
Last edited:
their economy of words combined with abundance of meaning

Bob! You could be describing yourself. You have the shortest sentences in your posts and it's always inversely proportional to the amount of time it takes to figure out what you mean! You're very entertaining that way. :wub::clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top