• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FloraBamaGirl

Beach Crab
Jul 9, 2010
Pickle Factory is by far my favorite!! The pizza's are homeade from scratch & Delicious!! My favorite is Poor Man's Lobster & Laughing Cow : )

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Gotta add my three cents. Theo's Pizza (old 98) is our all time fav! Their pizzas have a thin crust, not too chewy, but nice and crisp. Their pizzas are loaded with fresh ingredients and served piping hot, right from the oven. The place has great ambience and the staff offers excellent service. This is a place favored by both locals and tourists. Can't beat it!

Love Theo's too, it's just far away in summer traffic.

Bruno's has good pizza, but the service is so spotty I gave up on it and go to Sowal pizza places that actually seem to want my business.

Pickle Factory is my new fave too - strawberry romaine salad w/ special poppyseed dressing, yummy pizza, and a cold beer is hard to beat!

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
Wouldn't it make an interesting poll to see people's thoughts of customer service? Bruno's lost my business several years ago after three consecutive visits of worse than terrible service.

Pizza by the Sea and Fat Clemenza's has some of the best customers service around, along with the best pizza, both of which keep me coming back as a raving fan.

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
Wouldn't it make an interesting poll to see people's thoughts of customer service? Bruno's lost my business several years ago after three consecutive visits of worse than terrible service.

Pizza by the Sea and Fat Clemenza's has some of the best customers service around, along with the best pizza, both of which keep me coming back as a raving fan.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
IMO with so many great places to eat in Sowal and chefs so involved in food, there is no reason to patronize any establishment with poor service or lackluster food - especially when my dining dollars are limited.

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
What YOU like is the Best that there is.... Every SOWAL pizza provider is awesome in their niche; what appeals to your taste is exceptional. Don't limit your choices....find your groove.

skippertoo

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
Atlanta (Midtown)
Looks like someone is padding the votes this year.... Go look at last years poll and I think you will see a much better picture.
Pizza by the Sea won last year by a big margin.