• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

whatzzzz happening???

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: somebody do something!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
i am getting ready to lay on the couch, read a book, and will probably spend a good portion of the evening checking the backs of my eyelids for holes ;-)
 
I just got home from girl scout registration and cluster meeting. I am whooped...
 
I just got home from painting my office at work....these colors:

*****]****** ***** ******

These aren't exact but close. It's lime green, choc brown, teal, pink and aqua. When it;s all done I'll post a picture. The fabric that inspired it are so cool. I did one wall striped and then one aqua wall, one lime green wall and one teal wall. It's pretty funky .
 
Last edited:
I just planned a trip to surf the East Coast next week for tropical #6 swell. We will leave on Monday. Then I will plan a trip to Cabo to surf when a friend of mine gets married. Then in Dec. I am planning a trip to Panama to look at Real estate and surf some more!!! How's that? Now I will sleep...
 
:eek:
I just planned a trip to surf the East Coast next week for tropical #6 swell. We will leave on Monday. Then I will plan a trip to Cabo to surf when a friend of mine gets married. Then in Dec. I am planning a trip to Panama to look at Real estate and surf some more!!! How's that? Now I will sleep...
 
My life will put you right to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!
 
I just got home from painting my office at work....these colors:

*****]****** ***** ******

These aren't exact but close. It's lime green, choc brown, teal, pink and aqua. When it;s all done I'll post a picture. The fabric that inspired it are so cool. I did one wall striped and then one aqua wall, one lime green wall and one teal wall. It's pretty funky .

Where do you work, OL? I am sure I know, but am brain dead tonight, so refresh my memory please. The colors sound great.....







 
Where do you work, OL? I am sure I know, but am brain dead tonight, so refresh my memory please. The colors sound great.....








I work mostly at home but have a new office at church that I share with a friend of mine. She is going to be very surprised when she comes in tomorrow to find out the painting is almost done! I can't wait to take the tape off the walls and see if our lines are straight and how it looks. I'm in children's ministry but not the head honcho.:biggrin:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top