• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

whatzzzz happening???

New posts
Those little daisies or brownies will suck the life right outa ya. :rolling: I've so been there!
:clap_1: Hats off to you IBD!!!

There are daisies now? :idontno: I only remember Brownies. Am I aging my myself? :funn:
 
There are daisies now? :idontno: I only remember Brownies. Am I aging my myself? :funn:


Daisies are for kindergartners and Brownies are 1st-3rd I think then Juniors then Cadettes to GS. Sam bridged to cadette last May but I think now that she's in middle school she's going to stop. She's been with a great group of girls but now she's so busy with other things that somethings gotta give.
 
My daughter cheered at her first JV Football game tonight. Although the football team got their behinds kicked:bang: I think the cheer team ruled!
 
Oh, Mango, I think Daisies are new?:idontno: I only know b/c of my daughter. When we were young I don't think there were Daisy Scouts.
 
Daisies are for kindergartners and Brownies are 1st-3rd I think then Juniors then Cadettes to GS. Sam bridged to cadette last May but I think now that she's in middle school she's going to stop. She's been with a great group of girls but now she's so busy with other things that somethings gotta give.

Oh, so complicated now. ;-) I hope they still allow the girls to move peoples sleeping bags around at Girl Scout Camp. :lol: I remember waking up in teh kitchen where they stored the pots and pans.:D
 
I just got home from painting my office at work....these colors:

*****]****** ***** ******

These aren't exact but close. It's lime green, choc brown, teal, pink and aqua. When it;s all done I'll post a picture. The fabric that inspired it are so cool. I did one wall striped and then one aqua wall, one lime green wall and one teal wall. It's pretty funky .
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: sounds FUNN!!!! I hope you enjoy your handy work!:lolabove:
 
Daisies are for kindergartners and Brownies are 1st-3rd I think then Juniors then Cadettes to GS. Sam bridged to cadette last May but I think now that she's in middle school she's going to stop. She's been with a great group of girls but now she's so busy with other things that somethings gotta give.

Maybe she can find a way to continue if she likes it. My youngest earned her silver award and was very proud...after that high school activites just became overwhelming. Just isn't enough time to do all the good things.

As for my life...just work... Maybe a really nice dinner out tomorrow to celebrate my anniversary and b'day. Nice quiet place with a good steak:wub:
 
Maybe she can find a way to continue if she likes it. My youngest earned her silver award and was very proud...after that high school activites just became overwhelming. Just isn't enough time to do all the good things.

As for my life...just work... Maybe a really nice dinner out tomorrow to celebrate my anniversary and b'day. Nice quiet place with a good steak:wub:


I guess she hasn't ruled it out yet. Cadettes only meet monthly and do a lot of independant badge work. I just don't see it happening. She works better in a group and is not very self motivated. I think she has a couple of other things more important to her...ballet being one of them. As long as she stay committed to SOMETHING, I'm happy.
 
I think that the daisy's are new. not around when I was small (early 70's) I am very excited, I think we are going to have a good troop. We are meeting only every other monday b/c some of the girls are involved in soooooo much. cheerleading, soccer, dance, tennis, etc.
I never remember there being so many activities when I was litte.

BTW, nut sales are kicking off Friday for anyone that wants any...:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top