30A Skunkape
Skunky
All I know is that somebody better have ALL of the IKEA furniture put together before Punzy arrives home!![]()
If she lifted any toilet paper, towels, cutlery, etc, let me know so we can square-up
All I know is that somebody better have ALL of the IKEA furniture put together before Punzy arrives home!![]()
I'd help you clean, but I'm all the way up here. I really love to clean:lie:
So tell us, if Punzy puts you on restriction, what exactly will you be restricted from doing?
The possibilities ae endless! Hey skunky...a little birdie told me that y'all's credit card melted somehwere in Atlanta.

The possibilities ae endless! Hey skunky...a little birdie told me that y'all's credit card melted somehwere in Atlanta.
![]()
There is going to be one happy momma and princess today!![]()

The possibilities ae endless! Hey skunky...a little birdie told me that y'all's credit card melted somehwere in Atlanta.
![]()
There is going to be one happy momma and princess today!![]()

If it melted I am going to cut it up![]()
...good luck with that one buddy!Plastic is so fragile. Way to shop gulls! Wonder what they bought for us?
Count your blessings skunky, don't forget, if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Now quit reading and start cleaning.![]()
I have a kilt;-)
.
Update...talked to the SoWal hillbillies...they are about 4 hours out!!!![]()