rapunzel
Beach Fanatic
Motos Train Leaving, Deux
Only one person on the board will get that....my gracious hostess for the Atlanta stop.
I had a great time. It was fun to see Chupie, the happiest baby in the world, and his brother Little Tis, who is just gorgeous (he has these blue eyes and thick, black, inch long eyelashes) and taught me the song still going through my head over and over....He's the one....he's the one...Thomas the Tank En-gine! It was great to spend some time with them.
I had a moment of homesickness out shopping in Atlanta. There is this whole wonderful area around Huff and Howell Mill with excellent shops. When I last lived in Atlanta you'd not have ventured into the area for love or money, but now it's so funky and wonderful and urban and minimal. Mercifully, I got stuck in horrid traffic Tuesday morning and so I didn't question the decision to stay in SoWal very long.
The cutest thing the whole trip was the actual moment of DargVader retrieval. Most kids that age would stiffen a little when the mom came up and hugged them in front of a table of their camp peers, but DV gave her an equally happy hug and let her go on about having missed her boy for a good two or three minutes before he put a stop to the gushing. J and DV were walking around with matching ear to ear grins so big they crinkled their eyes for the rest of the trip. Such a good mom, such an absolutely wonderful kid....
I give the J-Train 4 1/2 stars. I just wish there'd been more coffee stops.
Only one person on the board will get that....my gracious hostess for the Atlanta stop.
I had a great time. It was fun to see Chupie, the happiest baby in the world, and his brother Little Tis, who is just gorgeous (he has these blue eyes and thick, black, inch long eyelashes) and taught me the song still going through my head over and over....He's the one....he's the one...Thomas the Tank En-gine! It was great to spend some time with them.
I had a moment of homesickness out shopping in Atlanta. There is this whole wonderful area around Huff and Howell Mill with excellent shops. When I last lived in Atlanta you'd not have ventured into the area for love or money, but now it's so funky and wonderful and urban and minimal. Mercifully, I got stuck in horrid traffic Tuesday morning and so I didn't question the decision to stay in SoWal very long.
The cutest thing the whole trip was the actual moment of DargVader retrieval. Most kids that age would stiffen a little when the mom came up and hugged them in front of a table of their camp peers, but DV gave her an equally happy hug and let her go on about having missed her boy for a good two or three minutes before he put a stop to the gushing. J and DV were walking around with matching ear to ear grins so big they crinkled their eyes for the rest of the trip. Such a good mom, such an absolutely wonderful kid....
I give the J-Train 4 1/2 stars. I just wish there'd been more coffee stops.
Last edited:

