• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who is this?

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
I think she could be a cute girl if they didn't make her pose like a fish that was stunned by someone dropping dynamite into the water. What is wrong with natural eye color and a regular, nice smile? Do you think this girl can be found in that "intimate dating section?":floor:

I thought the exact same thing. She has a gorgeous complexion but those unnatural blue eyes are a bit much. And the post makes her look like she has a big schnoz even though I'm sure she doesn't. But of course, if it's intimate dating you're looking for, it's not her face that you'd be concentrating on. :roll:
 
Her lips look cracked...wonder where they have been??? :shock: :shock: :eek:
 
Allifunn said:
Her lips look cracked...wonder where they have been??? :shock: :shock: :eek:


ooooo girl you nasty :clap_1: :floor: :clap_1: :floor: :clap_1: :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top