• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who will win Florida Governor's race?

New posts
He's no fan of the law, but he's a stickler when it comes to the law of the fan.
 
I think Crist will win. It's a matter of getting out the vote. That will be the deciding factor in races all across the country that are too close to call.
 
I think Crist will win. It's a matter of getting out the vote. That will be the deciding factor in races all across the country that are too close to call.

Scott. Crist is too close Christ, potentially confusing the disconnected, non-media oriented Athiests in the state. A "no vote" for Christ is a yes vote for Scott. Victory by default.
 
Don't forget the alien votes ... And I ain't talking about Latinos.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top