• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Why oh why...

New posts

Sheila

SoWal Insider
do I always wait until the day before I am headed to SoWal to do EVERYTHING?!? Clean the house, run the errands, pack the clothes, then make the list to make sure I didn't forget anything?!? And yes, all in that order. :bang:

You'd think after a thousand or so trips I'd learn...but NO! Hopefully, by this time tomorrow, I will forgotten this, so I can do it on my return trip in a few days. :blink:
 
I hear you! I do the same thing! I am usually up way early on departure day to finish up the laundry!

Have a safe trip my dear! I hope you have a wonderful time spending time with your SoWal peeps. ;-):wave:
 
.
The only thing I read in your post gttbm is your going to SoWal!!??!!Nothing else matters .... right /
Lucky you!

:chill:


.
 
Last edited:
Well, you had time to check out sowal............:biggrin:

Have a groovy time and I'll see you soon????

Cheers~~~~~~~
 
I'm no different (in fact I think I may be worse :bang:). Sometimes it seems like the more funn the destination, the more hoops you have to jump through to get there. Not that it's hard to get to SoWal, but I never want to leave it at the end of my vacation knowing that there are chores waiting for me! I like to hang onto my SoWal good feeling as long as possible...which means go to SoWal having finished all the errands first. So I feel for you, GTTBM!
 
do I always wait until the day before I am headed to SoWal to do EVERYTHING?!? Clean the house, run the errands, pack the clothes, then make the list to make sure I didn't forget anything?!? And yes, all in that order. :bang:

You'd think after a thousand or so trips I'd learn...but NO! Hopefully, by this time tomorrow, I will forgotten this, so I can do it on my return trip in a few days. :blink:
Ditto. I did errands yesterday, started laundry tonight, and had hoped to get it folded tomorrow night. However, I just found out that I'm expected to go to Buckhead with daughter tomorrow afternoon to get art supplies. Big D will volunteer to do the folding. :wub:
 
I hear ya, gttbm. I do the same thing. Never fails. :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top