• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
ive sent them to the following:
peapod
rivo
mermaid
landlocked
k-dwells
Otherwise known as the B-team, with the exception of Mermaid.
 
RiverOtter said:
Hey BR! My puter was off this morning. After turning it on a little tool bar pop up told me that MS has automatically downloaded a very important security feature (or something to that effect). Do you think this has something to do with the WHM thing? :idontno:
Yes, if you're set up for automatic updates from Microsoft. That's how my husband got his update.
 
RiverOtter said:
Hey BR! My puter was off this morning. After turning it on a little tool bar pop up told me that MS has automatically downloaded a very important security feature (or something to that effect). Do you think this has something to do with the WHM thing? :idontno:


We got ours that way too and it is fixed. Thanks again BR!
 
OK- I just read this thread while trying to eat lunch. There was too much to keep up with to eat. Now I need to take a nap!
 
whiteyfunn said:
Oh, Miss Kitty! We missed you. I thought for sure you would be up! Don't you love tangents! I did send you NYE pix but there is no Mermaid on a bar. Just ones of her watching from her table (where she is dancing, of course). Don't you love my new 'tar.

I don't like you new tar, I love it!!! Miss K was passed out on the sofa last night...and Molly was in her apartment.

Tangents Rule!!!

Where are you...Nashville today?
 
Sueshore said:
I don't like you new tar, I love it!!! Miss K was passed out on the sofa last night...and Molly was in her apartment.

Tangents Rule!!!

Where are you...Nashville today?
She's en route! :clap_1:
 
Kimmifunn said:
She's en route! :clap_1:

Oh Buoy!!! Whitey is helping me get ready to watch sara82 leave Dallas for grad school. I plan to "act" excited for her!

How soon before whitey is plugged in?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top