DuneAHH Beach Fanatic Oct 2, 2007 #33 Beachbummett said: that's bakinsuit Click to expand... BB - I'll be you own at least 1 PINT bakinsuit :funn:
Beachbummett said: that's bakinsuit Click to expand... BB - I'll be you own at least 1 PINT bakinsuit :funn:
DD SoWal Expert Oct 2, 2007 #34 Miss Kitty said: Why did y'all start talking so funny? Click to expand... Dune-ahh started it.
Beachbummette SoWal Insider Oct 2, 2007 #35 Dune-AHH said: BB - I'll be you own at least 1 PINT bakinsuit :funn: Click to expand... pint and sparkly. Last edited: Oct 2, 2007
Dune-AHH said: BB - I'll be you own at least 1 PINT bakinsuit :funn: Click to expand... pint and sparkly.
Miss Kitty Meow Oct 2, 2007 #37 Dune-AHH said: BB - I'll be you own at least 1 PINT bakinsuit :funn: Click to expand... Dammm gull, are you drinking?
Dune-AHH said: BB - I'll be you own at least 1 PINT bakinsuit :funn: Click to expand... Dammm gull, are you drinking?
DD SoWal Expert Oct 2, 2007 #38 jdarg said: My MIL always talks about dogs- Weimerangers and Rottwilders. Click to expand...
Beachbummette SoWal Insider Oct 2, 2007 #39 when I was little I called it a "undertoad" ....."watch out for the undertoad." also scared of the "sawk" that you use to cut down a tree.
when I was little I called it a "undertoad" ....."watch out for the undertoad." also scared of the "sawk" that you use to cut down a tree.
DuneAHH Beach Fanatic Oct 2, 2007 #40 destindreamin said: Dune-ahh started it. Click to expand... NUh-unh!!! It's BB's fault!! One of my FAVORITE words is SNICKERDOODLE.
destindreamin said: Dune-ahh started it. Click to expand... NUh-unh!!! It's BB's fault!! One of my FAVORITE words is SNICKERDOODLE.