DD SoWal Expert May 26, 2009 #4 My least favorite and most favorite are both cuss words--neither of which I should type here.
Miss Kitty Meow May 26, 2009 #5 DD said: My least favorite and most favorite are both cuss words--neither of which I should type here. Click to expand... PM, please. Although, I think I know the least fav. Is the most fav...SOB?
DD said: My least favorite and most favorite are both cuss words--neither of which I should type here. Click to expand... PM, please. Although, I think I know the least fav. Is the most fav...SOB?
DD SoWal Expert May 26, 2009 #7 Miss Kitty said: PM, please. Although, I think I know the least fav. Is the most fav...SOB? Click to expand... I'll pm you the least. Tie between SOB and MF.
Miss Kitty said: PM, please. Although, I think I know the least fav. Is the most fav...SOB? Click to expand... I'll pm you the least. Tie between SOB and MF.
Mango SoWal Insider May 26, 2009 #9 Ask Scootybug my least favorite word. Favorite word......Pork Chop. Ok, that's two, but they're sisters.
Ask Scootybug my least favorite word. Favorite word......Pork Chop. Ok, that's two, but they're sisters.