Like "special" brownies?

At first I was worried about y'all and all this talk of weed. Now, I think I will just go bake some nekkid brownies. No, really, I bought a box of Duncan Hines just yesterday!!!
Uh, I said the word I would have used. Not you.
Oh dang, my bad. Sorry you are so worried about letting us know you pray a lot. We get it. Oh wait, I thought you didn?t worry?????????..
Or Scooby Snacks out of the back of the Mystery Machine.... Rot, Row Raggy!![]()

oh lord, here it goes again with all the imho's.
Maybe for some but not for others who may be allergic to alcohol. Ya know, like the room spins and stuff, :sick: and a big bongo starts bangin' in your headWait a second, the peace pipe weed will make you paranoid if you inhale multiple times. Isn't paranoia worry gone ballistic. I think I'll go worry about my posts.
until
. I guess it's each to their own. Lungs, liver, brain...
It's all part of our 'temple' we should respect to the best of our abilities, but we're only human beans. It's only human to slip up a little bit sometimes, right? No worries.At first I was worried about y'all and all this talk of weed. Now, I think I will just go bake some nekkid brownies. No, really, I bought a box of Duncan Hines just yesterday!!!
Barb...I get it, you are human and try as you might, it's hard to stay on track.
)Quote on the day"different in our beliefs". Perfect! The idea that "I am the way", or it's the highway to hell for you is rooted in ignorance devoid of love. Let's see, where do we find large groups of people thinking alike preoccupied by fear and ruled by stifling control?????Why do you say interesting? Just because you feel that prayer changes things in your life, does not mean that everyone believes that prayer changes things. We, everyone of us, is different in our beliefs, but just because someone does not believe in the power of prayer does not mean that they are not capable of handling things on their own. IMHO.