• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Yesterday

New posts
Oooooh, you've brought back such happy long-ago memories. We had a day just like yours when Alex was the same age as Evan. We have a picture of Alex lying on a blanket with a big baby grin on his face with beautiful Piedmont Park in the background. Thanks for the sweet remembrance.

I'm so glad you had a glorious downtown day with your family. :wub::clap::wub:

All that was missing were, Camden (he was with Jason's folks), and Jason. We really had a wonderful day. Apparently, we wore fbb out! He fell asleep in his recliner at 6:30 and went to bed proper at 7:30! Snored...slept like a log all night! I'm glad one of us could sleep. :biggrin:
 
It was even beautimous way up here in Apple de Crabbe yesterday. Nice again today but cold weather arrives tomorrow. They were predicting snow earlier. I think they backed off that prediction. :shock:
 
All that was missing were, Camden (he was with Jason's folks), and Jason. We really had a wonderful day. Apparently, we wore fbb out! He fell asleep in his recliner at 6:30 and went to bed proper at 7:30! Snored...slept like a log all night! I'm glad one of us could sleep. :biggrin:

I was going to ask him on FB how he pulled off 12 hours of sleep. I am jealous.
Glad y'all had such a wonderful day with the baby. :wub:
 
I was going to ask him on FB how he pulled off 12 hours of sleep. I am jealous.
Glad y'all had such a wonderful day with the baby. :wub:

HaHaHa! I should have read before I posted. I should have posted the sleep-a-thon (2 nights in a row!) on the random rant page! Not that I begrudge poor ol' FBB a good nights sleep. I am just envious.

Thanks sweetie! It was an awesome day and E-baby was on his best behaviour. His nickname is "Mr. Cranky Pants"! :biggrin::wub:
 
yesterday was perfectly glorious in SoWal too! a great day for t-ball at the ball park with kids and families and hot dogs and an all american baseball setting! also a beautiful day for a late afternoon visit with friends on the beach.

spring cleaning started today - its nice outside but very cloudy so not missing a glorious day outdoors at least!

gttbm - so glad you and family enjoyed your day too! are you coming down here anytime soon?
 
yesterday was perfectly glorious in SoWal too! a great day for t-ball at the ball park with kids and families and hot dogs and an all american baseball setting! also a beautiful day for a late afternoon visit with friends on the beach.



spring cleaning started today - its nice outside but very cloudy so not missing a glorious day outdoors at least!

gttbm - so glad you and family enjoyed your day too! are you coming down here anytime soon?

indeed. it won't be this week, but we will be enjoying Easter in sowal. Looking forward to it. aside from a couple of really quick trips down in Jan. to take care of some mtce. issues I haven't had a real trip down since last may!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top