• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Yippee! Yahoo! Guess what I got for Valentine's!

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
An April ticket to SoWal! :clap_1: It's sort of a Valentine's/Birthday present all rolled into one--but that's ok with me! When should I go? What should I take? What should I wear? Whom shall I see? I'm coming solo unless I can get my friend to come along. I'm sooooooooooooo excited!
 
You luckeeeeeeeeee dog! I got chocolates .... :funn:

I am so happy for you. Mr. dd is too cool.
 
Rita said:
You luckeeeeeeeeee dog! I got chocolates .... :funn:

I am so happy for you. Mr. dd is too cool.

Thanks!
Yes, he is! Says he can't go cuz he started a new job not long ago. I must say the thought of being down there alone is rather intriguing--no kids, no place to be at a certain time, but I'll miss him. He's a good guy :wub:
 
destindreamin said:
Thanks!
Yes, he is! Says he can't go cuz he started a new job not long ago. I must say the thought of being down there alone is rather intriguing--no kids, no place to be at a certain time, but I'll miss him. He's a good guy :wub:

you shall answer the call of mother ocean... how wonderful!!! enjoy!!!
 
Tootsie said:
you shall answer the call of mother ocean... how wonderful!!! enjoy!!!

Thanks, I will! :biggrin:
 
destindreamin said:
An April ticket to SoWal! :clap_1: It's sort of a Valentine's/Birthday present all rolled into one--but that's ok with me! When should I go? What should I take? What should I wear? Whom shall I see? I'm coming solo unless I can get my friend to come along. I'm sooooooooooooo excited!
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: go girl!!! have funn and wear and take what EVER you want!!!!!! :lolabove: :lolabove: and see meeeeee!!!! :cool:
 
:clap_1: OMG...I told you he was dang darling!!! Give mr. dd a hug from me! That is the bestest V-day gift ever!!! You will have to hang with me!!!!! How many days until April???
 
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: OMG...I told you he was dang darling!!! Give mr. dd a hug from me! That is the bestest V-day gift ever!!! You will have to hang with me!!!!! How many days until April???

I think about 45! I have yet to pick the dates...I'm thinking around the 19-23?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top