• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Young Professional - Needs LTR - 1BR/1BA - Approx. $1000 monthly

New posts

erpowell

Beach Comber
I am in the re-location process, and I am looking for a long term rental in Blue Mountain Beach that is available by 3-15-2008. I am looking for at least a 1BR/1BA that is approx. $1000/monthly. A large studio or townhome would also work. Also, in addition,I have a 4lb. 8-year old dog. (He is crate trained:D.).

Any suggestions would be great! Please feel free to contact me at erpowell@mchsi.com.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
A four-pound dog? You either haven't been feeding it or you were duped into buying a fat hamster. Fess up.
 
Actually, I confess ... we ... my wife and I ...well, more her than me ... do have a 4-pound Teacup Pomeranian. She calls her "Sophia" (good Gawd!) but I refuse. I call her "Duke" which is short for "Duke, the Killer Guard Dog". And she answers to "Duke", by the way, and seems to like the name more than ... jeez ... "Sophia".

I feel like I need to go out and throw a football or do shooters or something ...
 
Actually, I confess ... we ... my wife and I ...well, more her than me ... do have a 4-pound Teacup Pomeranian. She calls her "Sophia" (good Gawd!) but I refuse. I call her "Duke" which is short for "Duke, the Killer Guard Dog". And she answers to "Duke", by the way, and seems to like the name more than ... jeez ... "Sophia".

I feel like I need to go out and throw a football or do shooters or something ...
Is the pomeranian nerf shaped? You could toss it around.
 
We have a 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1 year old condo in Blue Mountain that is available for a little more money. Please call 622-0722.

Thanks!
 
I am in the re-location process, and I am looking for a long term rental in Blue Mountain Beach that is available by 3-15-2008. I am looking for at least a 1BR/1BA that is approx. $1000/monthly. A large studio or townhome would also work. Also, in addition,I have a 4lb. 8-year old dog. (He is crate trained:D.).

Any suggestions would be great! Please feel free to contact me at erpowell@mchsi.com.

Thanks.

My neighbor has a place that may be perfect for your needs.

I will private message you with the contact info.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top