• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ziploc Omelets

New posts
This thread title was intriguing to me--and I hate eggs! But, mr. dd loves them and I will give this a try for him. I love this idea--cuz when I try to flip 'em, I always have trouble. Thanks for this idea! Oh and BR, can I join you, Mermaid and kdw for brunch?
 
destindreamin said:
This thread title was intriguing to me--and I hate eggs! But, mr. dd loves them and I will give this a try for him. I love this idea--cuz when I try to flip 'em, I always have trouble. Thanks for this idea! Oh and BR, can I join you, Mermaid and kdw for brunch?
Sure. You can even have a beer with your omelette, right, Mermaid? My husband says that when he played varsity basketball at Tulane, they had beer and brownies every morning for breakfast except on game days. On game days they left off the brownies.
 
Beach Runner said:
Sure. You can even have a beer with your omelette, right, Mermaid? My husband says that when he played varsity basketball at Tulane, they had beer and brownies every morning for breakfast except on game days. On game days they left off the brownies.

:lol:
I'll bring the beer....
 
something is going to kill you any way..right....?? so, a little egg inplastique is no harm...no fouwl :idontno: :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top