Red, White, and Baytowne
Celebrate Independence Day at the Village of Baytowne Wharf, July 4 from 6-9 pm! After a day of fun in the sun, have an evening that lights up the sky! Enjoy kid's activities on the lawn, live music on the Events Plaza Stage at 7pm, and a patriotic fireworks show at 9:15pm. Red, White, and Baytowne is free and open to the public.
LIVE music by Soul Track Mind starting at 7pm.
Enjoy Summer at The Village of Baytowne Wharf with five nights of family friendly events each week.
- Sunday Cinema: Enjoy a movie under the stars in the Events Plaza at 8pm.
- Hydroflight Monday: Watch 3 flyboard shows over the Baytowne Lagoon at 7,8,9pm.
- Boomin' Tuesday: Lawn games & inflatables | 6-9pm | fireworks | 9:15pm.
- Wednesday Night Concert Series: Enjoy regional and local talent on the Events Plaza Stage from 7-9pm.
- Magical Thursday: Watch two magic shows with our lovable pirate Captain Davy at 7 & 8pm.
The Village of Baytowne Wharf is the heart and soul of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort and the gathering place for everyone visiting, living or working along the Emerald Coast. Baytowne Wharf features restaurants, bars, shops, and family-friendly activities throughout the village. Sitting on the shore of the Choctawhatchee Bay, the area pieces together elements of an old fishing village and a New Orleans marketplace, making the atmosphere fun and relaxing. Visit BaytowneWharf.com for more info. Stay up to date on the latest events at Facebook.com/BaytowneWharf.
Map of this Event