• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Christine Williams

Beach Comber
Feb 10, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
2004 Honda Civic EX Manual Transmission Four Door with Sunroof
SEE the ABOVE Craigs List Post- for all of the details and photos.

For sale is a 2004 Honda Civic EX, manual transmission, four door, with a sunroof, go-to reliable vehicle. This is the perfect start up car for anyone that is seeking a dependable vehicle or for any new driver on the road. Great on gas, relatively inexpensive maintenances, and always dependable.

I have owned this car for two years and am only selling it for the sole reason of shipping out for the armed forces here in the next few short months. For the next two and a half years, there will be no need for a personal vehicle since I will be transported by the military. This car is worth more than to waste away sitting for all of that time with no use. To share the wealth, I would much rather pass on the car to someone else to be used.

The only issue(s) that have occurred with this car are the battery as well as the alternator died out and were replaced. Other than that, other repairs have consisted of oil changes every 3,000 miles, tires rotated every 10,000, and new tires replaced. If you are in the market for an inexpensive and dependable vehicle to get you from point A to point B, without the glitter and glamour of looks, this is your car.

[Pros]
- Clean title in hand.
- All service documents recorded and in hand (from current owner).
- Clutch recently replaced (when vehicle was purchased) and working excellent.
- Vehicle never in North (i.e., no rust).
- Great gas mileage (approximately 415-450 miles per 13.2 gallon tank = 32-38 per gallon).
- No stains, rips, smells, etc., with interior (minus two small spots from heels for clutch and gas/brake; reference pictures).
- Pioneer 820W amplifier, along with a 12" Premier ib-FLAT subwoofer in the trunk.
- New timing belt and water pump (replaced when purchased vehicle).
- Oil change replaced every 3,000 miles.
- Tires rotated every 10,000 miles.
- All lights (front and rear) are a go.
- Cruise control.
- Radio is good to go to jam out.
- Power steering works excellent.
- Dependable and inexpensive vehicle to maintain.
- Arrive from point A to point B in style and comfort.

[Cons]
- AC will need to be recharged (Approximately a *$30.00-$45.00 cost).
- CD stuck in slot (I never used the sound in the car, so I never fixed it).
- 216,579 on vehicle's body.
- When purchased, transmission and engine replaced; so, unknown miles on both.
- Vehicle idles seldom due to one of the engine mounts wearing down (Approximately a *85.00 cost depending on where you go).
- Small crack on front windshield since I purchased the car (approximately the size of a penny, and has not enlarged).
- Tires may need to be replaced.
- Small scratches and dents along vehicle.
- Driver's rear passenger door has a dent from past owner (please reference picture).
- Copilot/shotgun's side has a dent in front of the door behind tire (please reference picture).
- Still not a Lamborghini.

Please, serious inquires ONLY. There is not much time left before I ship out, so this car must go. Price is negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask via email. Thank you for taking the time to view this listing.

P.S. Yes, the Star Wars Lego stickers are included with purchase of car.

God speed!

PLEASE CALL~ 770-316-2717

THANK YOU!!

Last edited: