• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Thought you gave up on that SWGB? lol

I have to say if I had a place for rent on here, I would be disinclined to accept tenants who couldn't read...

I was waiting on MK to respond to a thread on here and got bored. I'll do it until kurt gives me the power to lock rented threads. ;-)

toespainted

Beach Lover
Aug 2, 2010
Very private little Guest Cottage for rent. 1/4 mile west of ALYs Beach. 200 yards to the beach access. Perfect for a single who wants to live in this area. Rent is $650/month including utilities. Small but special.

very interested! work in seacrest.. this would be perfect location. im single and no pets...would love to chat!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
kurt can you please lock threads that haven been rented. This will go on for months.

bjaskew27

Beach Crab
Apr 5, 2011
Wanted to see if you still have the cottage available?

Very private little Guest Cottage for rent. 1/4 mile west of ALYs Beach. 200 yards to the beach access. Perfect for a single who wants to live in this area. Rent is $650/month including utilities. Small but special.

Just wanted to see if you still have this place for rent? If so then i would be interested in seeing it .And also wanted to know how long were you wanting someone there ..i'm trying to get into a month to month situation or up to 6 months to start out.My phone number is 850-502-7949 My name is Beverly ,thank you! you can also email me at bjaskew29@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.