• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hailee

Beach Comber
Jan 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi there!

My name's Hailee and I'll be moving down to Seacrest full-time once I graduate in May. My house is on Clareon Drive and can send pictures upon request. It's a beautiful home with a private heated pool, 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and a 5 minute walk to the beach across the street. I already have one amazing roommate but we need to find one more. Rent would be ~$1,000 a month which includes utilities, trash service, wifi, water, and everything else.

I'm 22 years old and my other roommate is 26. We are super laid back girls who are looking for another female equally as laid back and who loves to meet new people. We enjoy bike riding all over 30A, finding new happy hour hangouts, and spending our days reading on the beach. If that sounds like a great fit for you please message me! I'll be in town until the end of January so am looking to meet in person and find the third lovely person for our home in that time. Let me know if you have any questions!

My number is 314-378-5893 and e-mail is haileeklein9@gmail.com

Best wishes,

Hailee Klein