• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I'll go see them...even thought hey poked fun at my beloved home state of Kentucky. They have a good sound and I love Bob Marley:D
For real, JUL, Dread Clampitt is a fun band to see, but BlueGrass/NewGrass with a twist, is more their sound.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
:clap:SJ- you just made my night!! That was absolutely one of my favorite Red Bar Days EVER!! I'm now a Jr. Marvin groupy!!(sp??never needed to spell that one!!) Thanks for posting that one!:clap::clap::clap:

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
Actually, that is one of Kentucky's very own, doing the poking. Guess you never heard of the famous reggae artist, Junior Marvin's, brother from another mother. lol.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8706293927178772475
Here's one of Dread Clampitt with special guests, Jeff Black and Sam Bush.

Hello...brother from another mother....I love that phrase...I have a brother form another mother and I always call him that...My brothers' names are Tom and Jake...they are such turkeys!

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
For real, JUL, Dread Clampitt is a fun band to see, but BlueGrass/NewGrass with a twist, is more their sound.

They look like an interesting group of fellas.:yikes:..and they sound pretty good too....:clap:I always enjoy my time spent at The Red Bar....I will have to remember to bring cash...Will they be playing this Sunday?

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
That was such an AWESOME show. My sister, boyfriend and myself where sitting on the floor right in front of them - the best seats in the house :) Sundays at the Red Bar are the best. Cheers!