• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lisa Marie

Beach Crab
Jul 23, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Job Type: Full time
Job Starts: Mon, Oct 2, 2017

We are in search of an experienced, energetic, loving nanny to care for our newborn baby starting October. Duties include: Overall care of the child, dressing and baths, straightening up child's bedroom & house, laundry, light house work and errands.

The hours are Mon (8-5) Tu, Wed, Thursday (8-4:30) Fri (8-1:30)

Valid driver's license and safe automobile needed. Must be a non-smoker only with a clean background check and driving record. Prior experience, references and CPR certification a must. We are looking for a minimum commitment of 1 year. Location: Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Starfish1993

Beach Crab
Aug 18, 2017
Destin
Job Type: Full time
Job Starts: Mon, Oct 2, 2017

We are in search of an experienced, energetic, loving nanny to care for our newborn baby starting October. Duties include: Overall care of the child, dressing and baths, straightening up child's bedroom & house, laundry, light house work and errands.

The hours are Mon (8-5) Tu, Wed, Thursday (8-4:30) Fri (8-1:30)

Valid driver's license and safe automobile needed. Must be a non-smoker only with a clean background check and driving record. Prior experience, references and CPR certification a must. We are looking for a minimum commitment of 1 year. Location: Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Starfish1993

Beach Crab
Aug 18, 2017
Destin
Hello,

I'd love to interview for the nanny position. I currently nanny a 2 yr old who's starting preschool full time. I also was a nanny for the same family for six years and a stay at home mom for 12 years.Mature, dependable, strong swimmer, Infant CPR and Tdap are current.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Elizabeth

Peyton Manning Gore

Beach Comber
Aug 22, 2017
Grayton Beach
Hello,

My name is Peyton, and I was very interested in your job offer. I am 32 years old, and am currently teaching at a preschool.

I have nannied for four families (not at the same time of course!). My first nannying job was for a family with four kids, ranging in age from 3-14, for about a year and a half. Then my summer nannying job was for 3 children, ages 7-12. My most recent nannying jobs have been for a family of four (ages 4 weeks, 11 months, 3 years old and 5 years old) and I recently went on vacation with two families to look after the little ones (ages 6 months, 2 years, 1 year, and another 2 year old). This was the second time I traveled with them, so I guess you could call me their "vacation" nanny! My first nannying job consisted of taking care of four children, ages 3, 8, 11, and 14. I was actually hand picked by the children, which is such an honor. But I eventually was given the opportunity to work at a very prestigious preschool in Atlanta, so I jumped at the chance.

At the start of my career, I taught the young two class my first year, then had the pleasure of working in the infant room my second year (ages 4 weeks and up). I LOVED taking care of the babies!

So to sum everything up: while living in Atlanta, I was a nanny for two families, a preschool teacher, a babysitter for SEVERAL families that I met through school, and last but not least, I did a lot of dog/house sitting as well.

I have been here at the preschool in New Orleans for the past 6 years, but I have decided it's time for a change, and I couldn't think of a better place to do that than the Santa Rosa area! We have been vacationing around 30A since I was a baby, and my family has had a house in Grayton Beach for 17 years now. I am really hoping to find a job nannying. I prefer the more personal experiences and long term relationships that come with these types of situations.

I would love to speak with you more about the job, if you are interested. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Peyton