• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Wow...............it just so happens we planned on going tonight to check it out with a party of five.
I don't know what to think?????
I certainly think the manager could have handled the situation with the coupon differently not to embarrass the server or the customers.
Alot of restaurants use salads in a bag, but the Ragu sauce is disappointing.
This is the first time I've actually heard comments on the restaurant but with giving the restaurant a chance, I think we will try it out anyway.
My comments will follow.

librarian

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2009
i went there with family with whom i've gone to northern italy. the atmosphere was cozy the bread really good the salad when we went was good. one of our group expects bread with dinner (very well travelled member and very happy with the bread). the sauce was heavy tomato sauce-the kind where you need to say-sauce on the side or just a touch of sauce but the pasta was fine-didn't try the pizza. we'd go back but make sure to ask for things "our way" we prefer northern italian to southern/sicilian but that can be hard to find -especially at decent prices.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I agree with Teresa on this one, too. If you have one particular bad incident at a place, it hardly warrants a terrible, and permanently damaging, review.

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
The only thing ruder than rude staff is rude posts! Now if you see someone pee in your soup by all means let us know.

The only thing ruder than rude staff is rude posts! Now if you see someone pee in your soup by all means let us know.
Yuck!

I didn't say the waiter was rude. He was just clueless.

We asked to talk to a manager who was unavailable at the time (it was a late lunch and like I said we were one of two tables). We didn't want to wait on the manager -- we were ready to get the heck out of there.

Like I said, maybe that day was an anomaly. We'll try it again. Sorry if I hurt anyone, but I have no cred if I only give positive reviews.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Yuck!

I didn't say the waiter was rude. He was just clueless.

We asked to talk to a manager who was unavailable at the time (it was a late lunch and like I said we were one of two tables). We didn't want to wait on the manager -- we were ready to get the heck out of there.

Like I said, maybe that day was an anomaly. We'll try it again. Sorry if I hurt anyone, but I have no cred if I only give positive reviews.

Is cred better then manners? What does cred get you?

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Some would differ. If you don't have anything nice to say...