• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Linda Yancey

Beach Comber
Apr 15, 2012
3bd/2bth house off 30-A in Seacrest area near Camp Creek within walking distance of beach for rent starting mid June. There is a fenced yard for a pet. Double garage. Very pretty and clean. You may call 850-231-4605 to inquire. The rent is $1600 per month.

Nancy Paterson

Beach Crab
Jan 31, 2012
3bd/2bth house off 30-A in Seacrest area near Camp Creek within walking distance of beach for rent starting mid June. There is a fenced yard for a pet. Double garage. Very pretty and clean. You may call 850-231-4605 to inquire. The rent is $1600 per month.

Linda is it furnished? I am looking for unfurnished. Thanks.

Do you have any pictures?

Linda Yancey

Beach Comber
Apr 15, 2012
It is not furnished. I do not have pictures as I do not know how to post them. I have one very interested couple that are coming back tomorrow so you might want to give me a call soon. Thanks for inquiring.

Chef

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2010
Walton County
Is this still available?
I am very interested, my husband is the Maintenance manager over at watercolor and we are currently living in Freeport.
I would love to live closer.
I hope you haven't rented it!
Kim
connellythyme@gmail.com
850-460-6300

Brittaleee

Beach Crab
Apr 16, 2012
Hi,
If it is still available I am very interested. I am out of town until Wednesday, but could come see it then, or if you could email me pictures that would be great.
Thank you,
Brittany
brittaleee@aol.com