1. Hello everyone - with recent Forum upgrade, here are a few issues you may need help with. Thanks for your patience!

- some accounts with same email address were merged. So if you have any login issues, send us a message with your username and email address and we'll sort it out.
    - the Forum App is no longer needed and has been disabled. The site is now mobile-friendly. Just browse to http://SoWal.com/forum"> on your phone's browser and tap "add to home screen".
    - Click Here for help, more info, and to post questions / give feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

must find new owner for akc peke puppy today

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by kkryan, Jul 10, 2009.

1. kkryan

kkryan Beach Comber

We have just been informed tat we can no longer have pets in our building today. 3 month old darling male akc peke puppy. We are located in Seacreast Beach . Please call 850-687-0596.

2. kkddbb

kkddbb Banned

if i couldnt have my dog any longer i would simply move-period. yet another dog without a home. thank god for alaqua. i dont know why some people even get a dog i really dont.

3. sunspotbaby

sunspotbaby Beach Fanatic

Alaqua is full. :(

4. SneakyPete

SneakyPete Beach Lover

Very luckily, rehoming a small-breed puppy shouldn't be a problem. If they had a large, mixed breed puppy getting bigger and older by the day, they'd be in a much tougher situation.

The path to responsible pet ownership is littered with discarded animals. For most, it only takes ONE situation like this to hammer home what pet ownership means -- a committment for the life of the animal no matter how inconvenient or expensive.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ItzKatzTime

ItzKatzTime Beach Fanatic

So sorry to hear of your problem kkryan. I hope you find a new home soon for the baby. What will they do if you can't find a home for it within one day?

Good Luck....I will ask around.

6. Imatrucountrygirl

Imatrucountrygirl Beach Lover

Liberty, FL....(north of De Funiak Springs)

Is the puppy still available and do you have a pic to post? i am sorry but I don't know what a peke is? thanks

7. MHufty

MHufty Beach Comber

are you selling the peke or donating to a good home? Please let me know... Thank you