• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachgirl66

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2010
This is my first time in SoWal during New Years, but I did see some info on Watercolor Inn having a 80's New Years celebration, and Seaside is having music and festivities starting at 7:00, with fireworks later that night. I think there are also some things going on at Baytowne Wharf. The 30A website has a listing of some of the events going on. The Watercolor Inn is having a 3 course dinner but it is 99.00 per person. I also saw that Stinky's Fish Camp is having a New Years Eve dinner, with reasonable prices, and their food is very good. I hope this helps!

trying to make it down for NY eve....any good suggestions for great dinner and celebration?
It depends on if you are a party animal or not.

If you are a party animal, I'd suggest a full tummy before drinking and going to the Red Bar.

If you are not a party animal or have passed that stage of life or would rather be in pjs at midnight instead of getting dressed up, I'd suggest dinner at Stinky's, then going home for adult beverages and relaxing.

If you like to get dressed up for NYE, I'd go to Watercolor. Bud & Alley's is also good -- we used to go there every NYE until we decided we liked being at home and being lazy and being in the hot tub and setting off fireworks on the beach better.

Have funn! And have a designated driver!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
WaterColor would only be appropriate if your suit has really big shoulder pads.