• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
BAA Presents An Evening of Classic Lily Tomlin

phpThumb.php
Tickets:​

Tickets on sale now!
$50, $46, $37
Bay Arts Alliance Members may purchase additional or individual tickets early for a discounted rate.
Please call (850) 763-4696 Ext. 104 for more information on how to become a Bay Arts Alliance Member.​

One of America's foremost comediennes, Lily Tomlin continues to venture across an ever-widening range of media, starring in television, theater, motion pictures, animation, and video. Throughout her extraordinary entertainment career, Tomlin has received numerous awards, including: six Emmys; a Tony for her one woman Broadway show, a second Tony as Best Actress, Drama Desk Award and Outer Critics; Circle Award and a CableAce Award for her one woman performance, The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe.​

When:

Nov 2, 2007 (Fri) 7:30 PM

Where:
Marina Civic Center​

More info website:
Presented by Bay Arts Alliance

Contact phone #:
(850) 763-4696​

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
Ernestine, the Telephone Operator -:clap:

She is sooooo talented and funnE!!! :D Remermber watching Laugh In anybody? :rotfl: She is grayt! :clap:I :love: Edith Ann.

chairs_edithann2.jpg

Edith Ann's Rocking Chair - On the comedy variety series ROWAN & MARTIN'S LAUGH-IN/NBC/1968-73 comedian Lily Tomlin played a devilish five and a half year old little girl named Edith Ann. Ms. Tomlin in her role of Edith sat on a jumbo-sized rocking chair that made her adult-sized body look like a little girl's. Rocking her chair Edith Ann would tell childish stories about her family and her dog Buster. When she concluded a point she said "And that's the truth" and sputtered her tongue as she gave the audience the raspberry.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I would go for sure if I was there! :love: