• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Corrinne Van Dorpe

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Do u have questions?
Totally! A few would be: How old are you? What do you do for work? How do you feel about dogs? Do you consider yourself a clean person? Maybe we could video chat to see if we would be a good match as roommates :) I’ve lived with roommates for many years and get along with just about everyone. I also keep in touch with my past roommates. Do you have old roommates you still keep in contact with?? TIA

CLC

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2020
Santa Rosa beach/ freeport
I am
Totally! A few would be: How old are you? What do you do for work? How do you feel about dogs? Do you consider yourself a clean person? Maybe we could video chat to see if we would be a good match as roommates :) I’ve lived with roommates for many years and get along with just about everyone. I also keep in touch with my past roommates. Do you have old roommates you still keep in contact with?? TIA
57 and I have a big male dog. Not use to roommates but am willing to try.

CLC

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2020
Santa Rosa beach/ freeport
You’re welcome to come look today if available

William Birt

Beach Crab
Mar 7, 2020
Florida
Hello can you give me a ball park estimate on the costs monthly? I am a retired DOD Engineer and own a small business and would be interested for a few months if your willing to do a short term. I am no stress, non smoker, social drinker and probably the easiest person on the planet to get along with. Will also help around the house and I have been to cooking schools and prepare some killer dishes....

Let me know 850.420.1956
Bill