• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Destin’s first Beer Garden with a Harbor view is the brainchild of local, Joe Campbell. Inspired by a trip to Germany in high school, The Other End is Campbell’s “American twist” on the traditional German Beer Garden.

The local community is invited to The Other End Beer Garden in Destin to celebrate its official Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening on Thursday, October 2, 2014, from 5:30-8 p.m.
Situated just above the dock leading to Destin’s Harbor, a quaint seating area for 60 guests is nestled in a lawn of green grass streaming with charming café lights and citrus trees. An airstream food-truck serves as an eclectic kitchen which is all located right beside Campbell’s other business, Sailing South Watersports. The Other End offers a unique atmosphere for guests to enjoy craft beers, wine, and pub style cuisine. With 16 beer taps, delicious burgers, nightly specials, local live music, and breathtaking views, The Other End is quickly turning into a favorite hangout for locals.

The Grand Opening celebration will kick off with a ribbon cutting at 5:30pm and will continue with live music by Bo Adams, door prizes, The Other End pint glasses with purchase of a draft beer, and an exclusive local’s card to the first 25 attendees. The local’s cards are valid for 25% off every purchase made at The Other End until December 31, 2014.

The Other End offers 16 unique beers on tap, pub style food, panoramic Harbor views, live music and nightly specials. The Other End is open daily at 5 p.m. and is located on the Destin Harbor at 600 Harbor Boulevard, Destin, FL 32541. For more information, call (850) 837-7245, or connect with The Other End on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/TheOtherEndBeerGarden.

10623111_710593032367051_1544636136109019122_n.png

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
it's quite hard to find but worth the effort.

it's on the harbor, behind the kayak place at the south corner
of Benning and 98 straight across from Sextons seafood.

I don't know of any road sigange so look for the Kayaks

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
We have gone there twice- great place - good beer and food. Reasonable prices

JoeWormwood

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2008
it's quite hard to find but worth the effort.

it's on the harbor, behind the kayak place at the south corner
of Benning and 98 straight across from Sextons seafood.

I don't know of any road sigange so look for the Kayaks

I see you like to get the beer in the other end. Please tell me more. Do you practice this often and did it hurt the first time? What are the special preparations. How does using the other end compare usual experience? Would you recommend to others drink their beer in the other end. Does you have any tips or pointers for max enjoyment of consume of beverages in the otther end?

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
I see you like to get the beer in the other end. Please tell me more. Do you practice this often and did it hurt the first time? What are the special preparations. How does using the other end compare usual experience? Would you recommend to others drink their beer in the other end. Does you have any tips or pointers for max enjoyment of consume of beverages in the otther end?

I'll bet that sounded hilarious in your weed addled brain as you typed it.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
Now I can't get the image of all kinds of weird beer hats out of my mind.

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
I can't get the image of 'ducer pouring beer in the other end out of my head. This is how nightmares begin.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
I can't get the image of 'ducer pouring beer in the other end out of my head. This is how nightmares begin.

I'm not about to split a funnel of beer with him any time soon.

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach