• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I'm addicted!

New posts
:lolabove: ...I hope he doesn't decide to post those numbers! It was really rough at 3:30 this morning!

You're not saying! The cat woke me up about that time and I thought to myself, "Well, as long as I'm up..." It took all my self-control not to get out of bed and check (and I have to admit the only thing that stopped me was the thought of someone clicking on my name and seeing :eek: last activity 3:30 am :eek: and finding out what a pathetic addict I really am!).
 
You're not saying! The cat woke me up about that time and I thought to myself, "Well, as long as I'm up..." It took all my self-control not to get out of bed and check (and I have to admit the only thing that stopped me was the thought of someone clicking on my name and seeing :eek: last activity 3:30 am :eek: and finding out what a pathetic addict I really am!).

Don't worry. I would have thougt, WOW! She gets up early to go biking/running and practice her kickball skills! :biggrin:
 
I HAVE MISSED Y'ALL. :wub:


Me too. I see that there are new features to the boards, or was I just not very observant before?:doh:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top