• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
columbus day Monday, right? this is Dali's columbus print. it's really great - would love to see it up close and personal. signed is signed - how great to have it!

Dali day sounds more exciting than columbus day...

The original is hanging at the Dali Museum in St. Pete. It is 14 feet tall. If you make it this way ever we will go see!:D
 
I take it you got nibbled on today? I think those are mullet. They don't bother me but they swarm around Mr. OL's feet. We can be standing right next to each other and he's the one surrounded. Fine with me.

Exactly what happened to us! and you think us gulls would taste better.
Didn't bother me, but Mr. mango had them all over him. :lol:
 
Exactly what happened to us! and you think us gulls would taste better.
Didn't bother me, but Mr. mango had them all over him. :lol:

Mr. OL says it's b/c he's heavy and stirs up all the food particles on the bottom for the fish. Sounds logical right?
 
Mr. OL says it's b/c he's heavy and stirs up all the food particles on the bottom for the fish. Sounds logical right?

I don't think it has anything to do with weight, but I have noticed that if you stir the sand up, it gets them going. I usually stand in one place looking for creatures that might bite. ;-)
 
Random thought. . . I just finished ironing and getting things in order to pack for vacation. Why do I iron and then pack them just so they can get wrinkled again. Total waste of time and energy. :idontno:
 
i just wad everything into the suitcase and iron our clothes for each evening after we get there. much easier that way !
 
i just wad everything into the suitcase and iron our clothes for each evening after we get there. much easier that way !

You are so right, I know this, I just can't seem to break the habit. I also feel like the house has to be clean before I leave. I'm worn out by the time I get in the car to leave.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top