• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
Pssst, up at 6:00 am. I bet your a closet ironer. :floor:

:lolabove: ...I was up at 4:30 am pressing the keyboard. I am doing laundry today. Maybe I will pull out the iron and see how it works. :idontno:
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: Yeah...you found it! Beautiful isn't it.
Now....go find the one at Rosemary Beach (on the north side in front of Hwy 98) and then walk back toward 30-A and where the next fountain garden area is there are always the cutest bunnies! Too precious, they are used to people so they don't seem to mind....but...they don't wear pancakes on their heads:idontno: Hope you and MAngo are having a blast.

Go to Josephines B&B this a.m. in Seaside and eat the french toast...mmmmmmmm.....yummy!

Please, it's Cheerios this morning. I am still full from the omelet I had yesterday morning. I'll bring pancakes with me, put them on the bunnies heads, and take pics for OL.:biggrin:
 
Pssst, up at 6:00 am. I bet your a closet ironer. :floor:


:biggrin: Nope...send everything to the dry cleaners! They love me! But I don't understand why they won't do my underwear:idontno: Maybe MAngo can explain that:idontno: (i am a neat freak though...think it is called ocd)
 
:biggrin: Nope...send everything to the dry cleaners! They love me! But I don't understand why they won't do my underwear:idontno: Maybe MAngo can explain that:idontno: (i am a neat freak though...think it is called ocd)

MANgo is in the laundromat biz, not dry cleaning, but one can only fathom a guess why they won't so undies. :blink:
They probably have a look like my tar. !!!!
 
Last edited:
Please, it's Cheerios this morning. I am still full from the omelet I had yesterday morning. I'll bring pancakes with me, put them on the bunnies heads, and take pics for OL.:biggrin:
Sorry Mr Ranger, sir, I am not being cruel to this bunny, We HAVE to put this pancake on it's head for Ocean Lover and ALL of SoWal to see!!!!!:funn:
 
Sorry Mr Ranger, sir, I am not being cruel to this bunny, We HAVE to put this pancake on it's head for Ocean Lover and ALL of SoWal to see!!!!!:funn:

:lolabove: I'll bring pancakes for everyone so they don't feel left out. Probably start a new trend. Maybe we will even see Karl Rove with one on. :floor:
 
Sorry Mr Ranger, sir, I am not being cruel to this bunny, We HAVE to put this pancake on it's head for Ocean Lover and ALL of SoWal to see!!!!!:funn:


:funn: :funn: :funn: That is exactly my vision...but sir...we have to put a pancake on it's head...
 
Please, it's Cheerios this morning. I am still full from the omelet I had yesterday morning. I'll bring pancakes with me, put them on the bunnies heads, and take pics for OL.:biggrin:

:lol: I will be so impressed. :biggrin:

..and ironed--I mean honored.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top