• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

never mind

New posts
Random Thought:
I HAVE to do my taxes.:bang: :bang: :bang:
I dont want to:bang: :bang: :bang:
Taxes SUK!!:bang: :bang: :bang:
 
who would have thought this thread about nothing would survive so long? I guess its liberating to chat about belly buttons and ironing and pancake bunnies, and just random thoughts. :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
I love it, sometimes you just wanna vent about whatever and your husband/wife is not around..:biggrin:
 
who would have thought this thread about nothing would survive so long? I guess its liberating to chat about belly buttons and ironing and pancake bunnies, and just random thoughts. :biggrin:
Have ya'll noticed how many times this thread has been viewed- 1474!! (at last check) Who knew all this random stuff could be so interesting?!?!
 
Oh, screw it all! I'm going to the beach. :biggrin:

I did get some drugs for the grunge today. :clap_1:
 
Oh, screw it all! I'm going to the beach. :biggrin:

I did get some drugs for the grunge today. :clap_1:

hmmm what kind of drugs ? tell your friendly neighborhood pharmacist !

besides, a day at the beach is good for everything !
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top