• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
What these photos don't show are the other things that October brings, like the biting Dog Flies, biting no-seeums, the large number of sharks swimming along the shore waiting to attack, the alligators waiting to bite and eat little kids, all of the businesses being closed, etc. :cool:
nice try sj.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
What these photos don't show are the other things that October brings, like the biting Dog Flies, biting no-seeums, the large number of sharks swimming along the shore waiting to attack, the alligators waiting to bite and eat little kids, all of the businesses being closed, etc. :cool:
Sweet October was meant for locals. I'm sure everyone is aware that the beach is closed for sand inspection until Dec 14th.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I have heard the land shark are acting up again. Just the other day I was on the beach talking with a stranger and he was grabbed by a land shark. Gone!!! Just like that.... It was really sad:sosad:
It is rather sad I know. I saw a story on those Land Sharks on CNN just the other day.

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.
I have heard the land shark are acting up again. Just the other day I was on the beach talking with a stranger and he was grabbed by a land shark. Gone!!! Just like that.... It was really sad:sosad:

Well what is worse is that they are more active in the evening and have been crashing through glass doors, just like birds do, and once they are inside the domicile they tend to hunt down and thresh apart any warm blooded being in its path.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I cannot believe that you guys are keeping the Plastic Mites on the down low. One day, the TDC will have to come forward and disclose the well hidden fact of the Plastic Mites, which bore the tiniest holes in plastic items, such as plastic beach shovels, buckets, toys, etc., as they wait for their victims -- little kids playing with the plastic toys. Eventually, they bore under the skin and eat the kids from the inside out. :puke:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
PA160003sm.jpg

Just a usual day at Seaside in October.