• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Java becomes Amavida Coffee and Trading Company

New posts
I was in there today talking to Jill and she showed me her Kickball bruises, what do you guys do to each other? I may have to come down and watch.
They have the greatest teapots in there for $18.95 just a hint in case anyone was wondering what to get me for Christmas ...
 
i'm a daily user of their coffee, both at home and from those who carry it. it's great and made with love. also, they are fully fair trade. cerulian's, fonville, hibiscus(?) carries it, so it's more reason not to go to the 'other' coffee store.


I am happy to have a reason!:D
 
tootsie,
they are glass and have a compartment where you put the tea either leaf or bagged , you add the water and there is a plunger that you pump to get the desired level of strenght , it is pretty cool because you can see how strong the tea is, from what i could gather and it took me a while to find the english instructions on the box ( i was reading the french) when you push the plunger all the way down it stops brewing. I have to have one of these.
 
I was in there today talking to Jill and she showed me her Kickball bruises, what do you guys do to each other? I may have to come down and watch.
They have the greatest teapots in there for $18.95 just a hint in case anyone was wondering what to get me for Christmas ...

Yummy coffee and yummy bagels! Kickball can be brutal!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top