• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
No balloons, no Hooters girls, no helium-huffing, no bells, no whistles, no runs, no hits, no errors......here's a unique idea: Lower the da*m price.

Unless of course you're wanting to pay months & months & months of carry costs--in that case, shoehorn your arse into a some orange hot pants and start blowing up the balloons.

What happens when that does not work? Just because something is on sale does not mean it will sell.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
This is too dangerous a job for just anyone. I probably should handle this job myself. Unit 803 One seagrove will be the location. I will get the time later. I will let all of you know how it comes out and who I pick. :D
Will this be like a "casting couch?" :dunno: (I think that is what they call it) :rotfl:

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
No more lowering the price. That is what is wrong with the market. Every time someone cuts the price the buyers wait for the next price cut and the next etc.

destinsm

Beach Lover
May 23, 2006
No more lowering the price. That is what is wrong with the market. Every time someone cuts the price the buyers wait for the next price cut and the next etc.

Hmmmm... In what type of environment does increase in price WAAAAYYY above fundamentals produce more buying... and decrease in price from market peak create more selling...

You guessed it... a BUBBLE aka Market Mania... Call it what you will... but we are in for a long ride down where few will being chomping at the bit to catch a falling knife.

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Hmmmm... In what type of environment does increase in price WAAAAYYY above fundamentals produce more buying... and decrease in price from market peak create more selling...

You guessed it... a BUBBLE aka Market Mania... Call it what you will... but we are in for a long ride down where few will being chomping at the bit to catch a falling knife.

Ok..everyone start cutting the price!!!!:doh:

hi n dry

Beach Lover
Sep 12, 2005
One indicator that the real estate market is heating up will be when Real Estate agents no longer have time to write these silly posts.

By this measure the market must still be dead.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Ok, this is my first post! Those are my balloons! I did have lots of traffic from those balloons this weekend, but no contracts! Were my balloons supposed to be blue? Any balloon etiquette would be greatly appreciated but not as much as a contract!:dunno: or:love: